Compliance Services and Resources
Many higher education institutions, churches, and other nonprofit entities receive funding from federal government and state agencies. While this funding can be vital in helping organizations achieve their mission, it also often comes with strict compliance requirements.
Compliance can be achieved through defined processes and internal controls, and CapinCrouse can help. Our dedicated team of experienced compliance professionals is available year-round to help your organization navigate the complexities of the requirements and identify and address any issues.
Our compliance services include:
- Single audit services in accordance with the Uniform Guidance
- Program-specific audits, including U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) American Schools and Hospitals Abroad Funding
- NCAA Division 1 and Division 2 agreed-upon procedures
- Federal Home Loan Bank Affordable Housing Program Cost certifications
- State funding examinations and reporting, such as Illinois GATA, Texas Tuition Equalization Grant, South Carolina Tuition Grant Program, New Jersey Tuition Aid Grant, Florida Student Financial Assistance, Florida Foster Care, California Foster Care Reporting, Consolidated Financial Reporting (CFR), and more
- Assistance in preparing for your first single audit
- Assistance in communicating with governmental agencies to resolve issues
Our team is experienced in working with the following agencies and federal awards:
- U.S. Department of Education – Student Financial Assistance Cluster (SFA)
- U.S. Department of Education – Higher Education Institutional Aid
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) – Community Development Block Grants (CDBG)
- HUD – Continuum of Care (CoC)
- U.S. Department of Agriculture – Food Distribution Cluster
- USAID – Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas
- USAID – Food for Peace Assistance
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Health Centers Program Cluster (HCP)
- HHS – Head Start Cluster
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security – Emergency Food and Shelter Program (EFSP)
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security – Disaster Grants
Informative Compliance Resources
We keep our clients informed of potential compliance issues and evolving requirements on an ongoing basis. Our recent compliance resources include:
Benefit from Our Dedicated Support and Industry Expertise
Get the peace of mind you need. CapinCrouse provides the dedicated support, in-depth knowledge, and industry expertise to assist you with the intricacies of regulatory compliance and help you maintain your funding.
Please contact us to learn more about how we can assist your organization with your compliance needs.