Governmental and Uniform Guidance Single Audit Services
Governmental audits require specialized knowledge and expertise to ensure that your organization provides accurate financial reporting and complies with the appropriate standards and changing regulations in this complex area.
We understand the complexity of performing audits in accordance with governmental auditing standards and Uniform Guidance, and have a dedicated team of auditors with the knowledge, experience, and ongoing training to perform these audits.
Our services in this area include:
- Financial audits under Government Auditing Standards
- Compliance audits under Uniform Guidance
- NCAA Agreed-Upon Procedures (AUP)
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) compliance
- Other compliance attestation engagements for various state funding
Our Commitment to the Highest Quality Standards
As a member of the American Institute of CPAs Governmental Audit Quality Center, we are committed to adhering to the highest quality standards by voluntarily agreeing to the Center’s membership requirements. These include:
- Designating a partner responsible for the quality of our Government Auditing Standards (GAS) and Uniform Guidance audit practice
- Establishing quality control programs
- Performing annual internal inspection procedures
- Making our peer review report findings publicly available
Our goal is to continually enhance our quality initiatives to deliver the highest-quality audit services possible.
If you would like more information about our governmental and Uniform Guidance single audit services, please contact us.