AICPA Not-for-Profit Certificate Program
Accounting and financial reporting for not-for-profit organizations are more complicated than ever. The AICPA offers a certificate program that can help.
This online program is designed to enhance your understanding of the complex not-for-profit financial environment, and we’ve arranged with the AICPA for our clients to receive a substantial discount.
The AICPA Not-for-Profit Certificate Program can help your staff and board members:
- Increase their knowledge of the not-for-profit financial environment
- Demonstrate a commitment to fiscal responsibility to stakeholders
- Improve work quality and efficiency
- Gain a more thorough understanding of the results and recommendations of your audit and help them prepare for questions the audit team might ask
- Apply references, ideas, and best practices from the program
We know first-hand the value this certificate program can provide. All of our managers and partners have completed it to enhance our existing knowledge and gain new resources for assisting our clients.
Learn more about the certificate program and the special discount for our clients here.