Churches and Denominations
Church and denomination leaders need to successfully manage a range of budget and accounting issues, unique tax regulations, and much more — all while navigating shifting demographic and giving trends and seismic cultural changes.
Expertise and Insight to Support Your Mission
CapinCrouse has been serving churches and denomination entities for 50 years, and it’s the largest sector of our client base. We currently work with more than 60 denomination entities and 400 churches of all sizes.
We don’t just understand your church’s unique challenges and needs — we understand and support your purpose and ministry.
Customizable Services to Empower Your Ministry
Our goal is to empower your church or denomination with services and support tailored to your specific needs, including:
- Audit and assurance services – to validate your financial reporting, systems, and internal controls
- Church Checkup – a comprehensive, customizable examination of your organization’s operational health
- Fraud Checkup – a comprehensive analysis of your fraud risk and meaningful recommendations to reduce it
- Consulting services – including outsourced controller services, budgeting and financial reporting assistance, internal audits, and QuickBooks training and setup
- Church Financial Health Index™ – an online dashboard of key ratios, measures, and benchmarks
Whether your church is a small, close-knit family, a large multi-site ministry, or somewhere in between, we are here to serve you.