International Outreach Organizations
International outreach organizations serve a higher calling, but face complex regulations at the local, national, and international level. It’s important to have a partner who has experience with these issues and understands your mission and ministry.
At CapinCrouse, our focus on serving international outreach organizations has taken us around the world. We work with more than 200 international outreach organizations that are changing lives through evangelism, education, disaster relief, sustainability, health care, microfinance, construction and housing, and more.
Our team is experienced in international best practices and can help you:
- Assess and respond to challenges
- Identify opportunities
- Maximize your resources for greater ministry achievement
We are dedicated to helping you operate with financial integrity and success in very different and often difficult environments.
Services with an International Scope
CapinCrouse offers a wide range of audit, accounting, tax, and cybersecurity services that can be tailored to your organization’s needs, including:
- Audit and other assurance services
- Nonprofit Checkup
- Fraud Checkup
- Internal audits
- International field trips
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Tax planning and assessments
- Monitoring reports
- Finance, tax, accounting, and board training
- Advisory services
- Consultation on international programs and structure
- Enterprise risk management
- Cybersecurity services through our CapinTech division
A Commitment to Your Calling
Our partners and staff include those who were raised as missionary kids and others who have served in financial roles as missionaries. And over the years our partners have been involved in key financial leadership roles for international mission organizations.
We don’t just understand your mission — we support it. Please contact us to learn more about how we can empower your international outreach organization.