New COVID-19 Resources for Nonprofits, Churches & Higher Ed
Visit the COVID-19 Resources section of our website often and follow us on social media where we’ll be sharing information as it becomes available.
Here is what’s new this week:
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (the “CARES Act”) – Last night the Senate passed the CARES Act, estimated to provide $2 trillion in economic aid in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The House is expected to vote on it tomorrow. The Senate Committee on Finance has provided this summary. Once the final Act is signed into law, we will provide an expanded summary of key provisions for nonprofits, churches, and educational institutions to be aware of.
- IRS Releases FAQs About Tax Filing and Payment Extensions – The tax filing deadline has been moved from April 15 to July 15 in response to the ongoing pandemic. Now the IRS has released FAQs about the extension of filing and payment deadlines. Here are a few things to note.
- DOL Provides Resources Related to the Families First Coronavirus Response Act – The Department of Labor has released fact sheets and FAQs about the Families First Coronavirus Response Act for employers and employees. Learn more here.
- Market Update by Cornerstone Management – Watch this recorded webcast for an update on current market events.
- Prayer and Reflection – Yesterday, we gathered together online for a time of prayer and reflection. If you were not able to join us, you can watch the recording here.
Please forward this email to anyone who would find the information helpful and encourage them to sign up for our e-news.
We continue to offer our prayers for you, our nation, and the world during this difficult time.Sign up for e-news and alerts