New COVID-19 Resources for Nonprofits, Churches & Higher Ed
“Righteousness and justice are the foundation of your throne;
love and faithfulness go before you.” – Psalm 89:14
Visit capincrouse.com and click the COVID-19 banner for the latest resources. We’re updating the site continually as new information becomes available.
During this time of rapid change, each Thursday we will send a recap of the latest COVID-19 resources and information.
Here is what’s new this week:
- The SBA and Treasury have agreed to make more Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) data public. The data to be disclosed includes business names, addresses, nonprofit information, and loan amount range. Learn more.
- Gain best practices for generating liquidity during this uncertain time. What can small, faith-based nonprofit organizations do to get immediate liquidity if they do not have discretionary cash? Watch the recording of today’s webcast for key considerations. You can also request a copy of our article on “Liquidity – The New Normal.”
- Get tips for talking with your church lender when COVID-19 makes cash flow tight. During this week’s “Insights” Facebook Live shortcast, Senior Manager Sarah Thompson provided five tips to help make the conversation with your lender easier. Watch the video. You can also download our checklist with five steps and questions to ask.
- Learn about key church leadership topics in just five minutes a week. Every Thursday at 12 p.m. ET we go live on Facebook to share financial, governance, and other guidance for church leaders. Each “Insights” shortcast lasts around five minutes and includes information you can use. See upcoming topics and watch our previous “Insights.”
- Get assistance navigating the PPP loan forgiveness application process. The CapinCrouse PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Service provides third-party assurance to assist you with your various lender requirements for loan forgiveness. Learn more.
Please forward this email to anyone who would find the information helpful and encourage them to sign up for our e-news.
We continue to offer our prayers for you, our nation, and the world during this difficult time. We are here to help.Sign up for e-news and alerts