New COVID-19 Resources for Nonprofits, Churches & Higher Ed
“And you will feel secure, because there is hope…” – Job 11:18
Visit capincrouse.com and click the COVID-19 banner for the latest resources. We’re updating the site continually as new information becomes available.
During this time of rapid change, each Thursday we will send a recap of the latest COVID-19 resources and information.
Here is what’s new this week:
- Reduce the cybersecurity risks in your remote work environment. During this week’s “Insights” Facebook Live shortcast, Thomas Tyler, Cyber Services Advisor at CapinTech, explained the controls organizations should have in place for their remote work environments. Watch the five-minute video. You can also request a checklist of security reminders for employees working from home.
- Get helpful insight and tips. Every Thursday at 12 p.m. ET we go live on Facebook to share financial, governance, and other guidance for church leaders. Each “Insights” shortcast lasts around five minutes and includes information you can use. See upcoming topics and watch our previous “Insights.”
- See the results of our PPP Loan Application Survey. We surveyed leaders of churches, faith-based higher education institutions, and nonprofits about their experience in applying for funds through the CARES Act. Here are the results.
- Learn best practices for generating liquidity during this uncertain time. What can small, faith-based nonprofit organizations do to get immediate liquidity if they do not have discretionary cash? Join us for a free webcast with Partner Dan Campbell on June 25 for key considerations. Register here.
- Get assistance navigating the PPP loan forgiveness application process. The CapinCrouse PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Service provides third-party assurance to assist you with your various lender requirements for loan forgiveness. Learn more.
Please forward this email to anyone who would find the information helpful and encourage them to sign up for our e-news.
We continue to offer our prayers for you, our nation, and the world during this difficult time. We are here to help.Sign up for e-news and alerts