Don’t Let Staffing Issues Stifle Your Success
Have you recently experienced employee turnover at your nonprofit? Or perhaps your organization is growing and in need of additional personnel. If you have been shelving those hiring needs until you have more capacity for recruiting, consider that running an understaffed organization can handicap your success.
Research has shown that operating with a personnel deficit, thus overloading current employees, can lead to low employee morale, decreased productivity, and increased turnover. Additionally, overworked employees exhibit higher stress levels, the inability to meet goals, and decreased idea generation, which can ultimately impact fundraising efforts and the progress and growth of the organization. Eventually, being understaffed can hamper your organization’s ability to fulfill your vision and mission.
CapinCrouse offers recruiting services that can help your organization find and hire candidates with the qualifications and dedication to help support and advance your mission. While many organizations may believe that talent acquisition is best handled internally, outside support can help you:
- Get focused. External recruiting specialists offer an outside perspective that can help you determine exactly what you are looking for in both the position and the candidate.
- Get started. External recruiters can coach you on the viability of your position description, help write effective job descriptions, and advise you on the availability of talent.
- Save time and money. Consider the cost of having current employees sideline their main role in order to serve as a recruiter. When you add up the employee’s hourly rate, benefits, and lost productivity, engaging an outside recruiter can be a cost-effective alternative. With an experienced recruiting team, you gain access to professionals who have established networks and connections and are dedicated to helping you find your next employee.
With a combined total of over 40 years of human resources and recruiting experience, the CapinCrouse Recruiting team can leverage our expertise and resources to help alleviate your hiring challenges. Whether we partner with your human resources team or manage the process for you, we are dedicated to helping you find the right fit for your organization.
CapinCrouse offers two packages to meet your needs.
Our Sourcing Package is a national search that includes:
- Posting on job sites
- Reviewing resumes
- Developing and distributing a custom screening questionnaire
- Compiling a report of prescreened applicants, including their resumes and screening responses
The Recruiting Package includes all services in the Sourcing Package, plus in-depth interviews and interview summaries.
We also offer custom packages that can include any combination of the following staffing and recruiting services:
- Writing job descriptions
- Conducting salary research
- Posting the position on appropriate job sites
- Screening resumes
- Conducting phone interviews
- Checking references and performing criminal and credit reports
In addition to recruiting services, we offer team building and development services that can provide the insight, direction, and focus necessary to help take your organization to the next level. This includes:
- Soft skills training
- Personality assessments
- Team-building exercises
- Individual and team coaching
Our goal is to support your mission by assisting you in developing a strong team. Please contact Heather Mausz, Vice President of Talent Management, to learn more about how we can serve you in this area.